Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Every day above ground is a good day (Tony Montana)

I'm even myself proud of this drawing, I think it's one of the better ones. And to accompany it there are some of the best phrases from the movie Scarface below, unforgettable phrases, could be said, which I forgot anyway, but luckily could google them again.


In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny: Oh, well... what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, Chico, and everything in it.

You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm.

Why don't you try stickin jou head up jour ass – see if it fits.

I like you, Tony. There's no lying in you.

Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?

So you wanna dance, Frank, or do you wanna sit here and have a heart attack?

I got ears, ya' know. I hear things.

I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice.

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

You know what? Fuck you! How about that?

Every dog has his day.

Tony Montana: You a communist? Huh? How'd you like it, man? They tell you all the time what to do, what to think, what to feel. Do you wanna be like a sheep? Like all those other people? Baah! Baah!
Immigration Officer:  I don't have to listen to this bullshit!
Tony Montana: You wanna work eight, ten fucking hours? You own nothing, you got nothing! Do you want a chivato on every corner looking after you? Watching everything you do? Everything you say, man? Do you know I eat octopus three times a day? I got fucking octopus coming out of my fucking ears. I got the fuckin' Russian shoes my feet's comin' through. How you like that? What, you want me to stay there and do nothing? Hey, I'm no fuckin' criminal, man. I'm no puta or thief. I'm Tony Montana, a political prisoner from Cuba. And I want my fuckin' human rights, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment